这个网站changge.gardenstateweather.com (the “Site”) is provided by 美狮贵宾会官方网 (“the University”). Use of the Site is governed by these terms and 条件 (together with the documents referred to on it) (“条款 and Conditions”).
现在请大家阅读. By using the Site you indicate that you accept the 条款 and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these 条款 and Conditions you may not use the Site.
允许在临时的基础上访问本网站, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice.
不时地, 我们可能会限制对网站部分内容的访问, 或整个网站, 给已经注册的用户.
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is”. 我们不对以下事项作出保证、陈述或承诺:
- 本网站的任何内容(包括, 但不限于, 关于质量问题, 精度, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other third party 网站 referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
We make no guarantees that the Site is free from so called 计算机病毒. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.
链接到第三方网站只是为了方便您. Such 网站s are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by the University of the materials on such 网站s.
大学不承担任何申索责任, 处罚, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site; the use or inability to use the Site; the downloading of any materials from the Site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the University.
本网站的内容(包括, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by the University or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by the University.
You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, 但你不被允许, 未经我们允许, to:
- store the Site, 或本网站的任何部分, for any other purpose;
- print copies of the Site, 或本网站的任何部分, for any other purpose;
- 繁殖, 复制或传送本网站, 或本网站的任何部分, 无论如何, 用于任何其他目的或任何其他媒介.
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
On visiting the University of 爱丁堡 网站 we sometimes need to collect information about you. How we use this information is explained in our privacy notice.
如果您希望通过本网站发表文章, please be aware that other terms and 条件 in addition to the 条款 and Conditions may apply to such publications.
除了个人身份信息, 我们的隐私政策涵盖哪些内容, any material you transmit or post to the Site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, subject to any other terms and 条件 relating to publishing through the Site which are agreed with the University. We shall have no obligations with respect to such material and we shall have the right to use, 复制, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, 或者他们的隐私权.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material:
- 这很有威胁性, 诽谤, 淫秽, 有伤风化的, 煽动, 进攻, 色情, 虐待, 容易煽动种族仇恨的, 歧视性的, 威胁, 可耻的, 炎症, 亵渎神明的, 泄露机密, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, 引起民事责任, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- 这在技术上是有害的(包括, 但不限于, 计算机病毒, 逻辑炸弹, 特洛伊木马, 蠕虫, 有害的成分, 损坏的数据或其他恶意软件或有害数据).
You may not misuse the Site (including, 但不限于, by hacking).
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if, 在我们看来, such material does not comply with the provisions set out above or for any other reason whatsoever. 除了, we shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the provisions set out above.
The University reserves the right to amend or replace the 条款 and Conditions 在任何时候. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
The 条款 and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Scotland and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.